AFSC-TUCSON: AZ DOC's DEATH YARDS

For Kini Seawright, and all the other women who bury a loved one due to police or prison violence...

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Winslow Deaths in Custody: Shon Wilder, 33. Homicide.

There was an apparent homicide at the ASPC-Winslow/Kaibab unit on April 20, 2012. If anyone has any further information about this man's life or death to fill out Shon's story, please contact me. I was unable to find any obituaries or remembrances on the internet, but this was left in the comments following the brief article about his death that was posted on ABC15's site:

Christine:
 
"I really hope they do investigate. Regardless of what he did he didn't deserve to die. Shon was a good guy and just made bad choices. I've known Shon for years along with being engaged to him. He was sweet and kind. He will be missed by those of us who loved him. R.I.P Shon"
 
 
 Condolences to Christine and Shon's other loved ones.